todays tuna todays tuna button
Oranj Son
Still
wychwood banner
Invite friends to join tunA the day

Their email addresses are

Your email address

Your message (optional, max 500 characters)

frame box top

Animal House

Mr TunA

Posted on June 17, 2017, 9:53 am

House of the rising animals?

Eh? Ed

Andy Cordy

Posted on June 19, 2017, 7:41 am

After 5 tracks on Soundcloud, that voice and the put on Americanisms were like a loud machine thrumming in my head.

The playing is good, they obviously have fun but it doesn't really communicate with me.

I like the hook line in "Heaven" but to make a career with that mannered vocal seems unlikely. Hope I'm wrong for their sake.

coolnoise

Posted on June 19, 2017, 8:30 am

The fun video for this track deserves to be seen. It's the sort of track that is catchy and annoying in equal amounts. Deserves to be a big summer hit - hopefully in some other country than this one ;)

paulchristopher

Posted on June 19, 2017, 9:00 am

Course it wouldn't get played on a radio 1 cos of the name. Have to change it to cherry cola or some such like Ray Davies did all those years ago.

Yes, catchy and annoying. Yes, a preposterous voice. And I was surprised to see how little time had passed when it finished. But there's a tradition of such ditties imprinting themselves on a hapless population, so who knows?

Parts of the vid shot outside my beloved Green Door Store :-)

Mr TunA

Posted on June 19, 2017, 9:06 am

What are the chances eh Paul? :-)

Jeff Roberts

Posted on June 19, 2017, 1:22 pm

Tight funky playing but I can't hang with that donkey voice and inane lyrics.

coolnoise

Posted on June 19, 2017, 3:52 pm

But it does look like it would be a lot of fun to be in the band. Much better that those serious Indie combos.

Forum 'Latest Post' RSS Feed What is RSS?
page bottom
frame box top
Album of the week

!!!
Shake The Shudder
Album of the week image
The latest album from the dance-punk outfit is a real grower. If you are wondering how to pronounce !!! it's Chk Chk Chk....helpful? Thought not!! CD £9.99 + p&p / Download £7.99
Listen | Buy it
Download it
frame box top
Glovebox Logo
A new music promotion company bringing amazing live music to West Oxfordshire and beyond.