wychwood banner
Invite friends to join tunA the day

Their email addresses are

Your email address

Your message (optional, max 500 characters)

frame box top

Videos

Mr TunA

Posted on March 10, 2016, 7:50 am

Don't let me do all the work...you suggest some

paulchristopher

Posted on March 10, 2016, 9:33 am

I stick stuff up when something occurs to me. Two today in fact. Most of us do at times. Do you want to know what that is beforehand so it can go on the main page? Or suggest something extra here. Or what? :-)

Mr TunA

Posted on March 10, 2016, 7:45 pm

Tell me what you'd like to see...you don't need to give the URL and I'll embed it on the post on a Thurs...IF I like it ;-)

paulchristopher

Posted on March 29, 2016, 9:01 am
Last edited on March 29, 2016, 9:03 am

You could do Shake This City or Mobbing Me by Aussie band, Nonstop Dancers perhaps. And I may reveal why if you do... ;-)

Trouble is, if the 'new post' thing popped up I know I for one would cheat and look at it beforehand.

Mr TunA

Posted on March 29, 2016, 12:41 pm
Last edited on March 29, 2016, 12:41 pm

On the case

coolnoise

Posted on April 7, 2016, 1:57 pm

No decent footage from the early 70s when I saw them but the music is from that time. Best drummer in the world + one of the best bassists + an invented language from an invented planet + a planned nine album history of that planet. The world was different then...
Magma feat. Jannick Top & Klaus Blasquiz - Mekanik Kommandoh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlJKKtgreqw

coolnoise

Posted on April 13, 2016, 1:59 pm

I'm reading a biography of Lou Reed "Transformer" so I am making my way through his entire back catalogue and I came across this fairly recent version of Venus in Furs. EVen John Cale would have been proud of the cellist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSHUoCBHsfM

coolnoise

Posted on August 12, 2016, 8:52 am
Last edited on August 12, 2016, 8:52 am

Fantastic quality video of Capt Beefheart from 1972 here. He was one of the few musical meeting points of me and my friends - they were all Yes and Genesis and I was Stooges and Velvets - but the Captain entranced us all. What a glorious voice.

Forum 'Latest Post' RSS Feed What is RSS?
page bottom
frame box top
Glovebox Logo
A new music promotion company bringing amazing live music to West Oxfordshire and beyond.